Membership Shannon Heritage
Shannon Heritage manages some of the most popular visitor attractions in the country. Wouldn’t it be great to be able to visit these over and over and still save money? The Shannon Heritage Annual Membership Programme gives you this option.
There are several categories each offering value for money including joint adult, single adult, family etc. You’ll just love the range of benefits on offer.
- Free admission & parking at all Shannon Heritage Visitor Attractions for 1 calendar year from the date of purchase. (Attractions are Bunratty Castle & Folk Park, Craggaunowen, King John’s Castle, Dunguaire Castle and Malahide Castle & Gardens).
- 10% discount on all purchases at Shannon Heritage Tearooms, Retail Shops including Shannon Heritage gift shop at the Cliffs of Moher and Gift Voucher sales.
- Evening Entertainments at Internet rates.
- Discounted admission for additional guests (this does not apply to special event days).
- Newsletters packed with details of special events and internet offers.
Shannon Heritage Annual Membership also makes a very special gift to family or friend at any time of year. Terms and Conditions below.
Single Adult Membership - €75.00 (includes free admission for member and discount for up to 2 additional guests)
Joint Adult Membership - €100.00 (includes free admission for 2 adults and discount for up to 2 additional guests)
Family Membership - €125.00 (includes free admission for 2 adults and up to 4 children)
Family Membership - €140.00 (includes free admission for 2 adults and up to 6 children)
Terms and Conditions
• Membership is valid for 1 year from date of purchase (Subject to opening hours)
• Photographs must be taken for each named person on the membership, without these the membership will be
• A membership card is for use by the named holder only and is not transferable under any circumstances. Only
named adults and children on the card will be admitted to our sites
• Children under 5 are free – Once the child turns 5 they must be added to the pass.
• An adult must be present on each membership card.
• Cardholders must present their card at all times to gain entry into the attraction. If you do not have your card then the full
admission price must be paid which is not refundable.
• Shannon Heritage membership does not include admission to special events that may be running in our attractions thoughout the calendar year. Members must pay whatever the normal admission fee is for entry to these events.
• Shannon Heritage reserves the right to change the membership pass benefits and prices at any time without prior notice.
• Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times or they will be refused entry